Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good-bye 2009

It is the last day of the year and the first day of my putting in my 2 cents on our blog. Lenny created and updated the blog thus far because I was much too busy with school, work, church, grandkids and life. I am taking this semester off because I really need a break. Plus I graduated from SLCC with my Associates degree and haven't decided where to continue my education to obtain the ever elusive Bachelors degree.

We had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. Santa brought me a camera to keep in my car because we are the worst grandparents ever when it comes to remembering our camera at family events. This way, we will always have it in the car so we can take some pics.

I will try to get some photo's posted over the next couple of days of the caous at Christmas and the newest addition to the family little James Christain Hansen. He was born on Dec. 16, the day after my final. He is adorable and Jenevieve has started calling him baby Jamesey, which fits him well.

No comments:

Post a Comment